With all of our vendors secured, I'm shifting my focus to the fun stuff: all the personal touches and DIY projects that have been floating around in my head.
What were your favorite "personal touches" at your wedding OR a wedding that you've attended?
- Yelena Johnson Best advice I can give - don't just do things that seem cool / trendy - think about what makes you guys unique as people and as a couple, and think about how you can incorporate your personalities and relationship into the details and crafty stuff! That approach makes for a much more meaningful, personal wedding
- Andy Nicole I added in a little send off diy LAST minute. Our venue didn't allow sparklers but we did little wand things, and it was so special to have everyone wave them and wish us well. They're also some of my favorite pics Also- we did late night snacks and got lots of good feedback from our guests on those!!!
- Shannon Drake I weddign i recently went to had sunglasses we you arrived to their outdoor weeding, just in case you forgot your own. There was a cute saying about "if our love is too bright..." they also made for some awesome dance party pics. Flip flops for dancing was awesome too!
- Debbie Caminiti Instead of the expense of a photo booth...make your own with props to use. You can either hire a photographer or friend to snap the shots, or the cameras on the table idea can be used to take those pictures. Then you get them developed and digitalized to share later.
- Emily Pennington I loved my programs. We made scrolls ( fairytale theme wedding)
I also loved our table names. Each table was named after a castle. I emailed castles all over the world asking for a postcard of their castle. I think displayed the postcard at each table for which they were named after. It was amazing how many postcards I got.