A new month is a great time to recommit to your health, and that's exactly what I intend to do. Here are my goals for the coming month, will you join me in any/all?
- Plan all meals/snacks for the week on Sunday and do grocery shopping for all ingredients (this generally will prevent my impulses to eat food that is not aligned with my goals)
- Utilize resources like Cooking Light and My Recipes to choose meals that are lower in calories
- Try to avoid excessive starch, sugar, and dairy while focusing on meals that highlight lean protein and fresh produce
- Aim for 1000-1200 calories/day
- Drink the ounce equivalent of half my body weight
- No booze
- Start each morning with a RevAbs Workout (or short run) before school
- RevAb workout WITH Brett Hoebel on March 10th!!
- Yoga- Power Flow practice at YogaSource 3 days/week (currently offering a newcomer special of $40/30 days if you're interesred)
- Circuit Training- Club Circuit with Casey Miranda at Club One Silicon Valley (at least 3 Wednesdays)
- Kickboxing- Groupon month-pass to try out variety of classes at Condition and Competition Kickboxing