Monday, March 7, 2011

Who was that strange blue creature?

Sometimes me think what is love, and then me think love is what last cookie is for. Me give up the last cookie for you. -Cookie Monster

I decided that I am going to give up chocolate for Lent, so in preparation I decided to make some chocolate chip cookies to celebrate it's temporary (46 day) departure from my life. So, I kinda fell off the bandwagon. But at least I attempted to do it in a calorie-concious way. 


The Ingredients (yes, that's applesauce)

The Process

The Result (om nom nom)

This recipe substituted applesauce for the oil to be more "health-conscious" However I feel like that doesn't really matter when I eat 3 per serving. They were more cake-y than crispy but they received warm reception from those who tried them. So, I'd probably make them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment