Sunday, February 13, 2011

Express Yourself 2.0

As I arrived in San Francisco Friday night for an amazing date in the Castro with my friend Brandon, I was greeted with Lady Gaga's newest track blasting from his iHome. We must've listened to this song over a dozen times throughout the course of the night. 

If you noticed a similarity between Lady Gaga's brand new song, "Born This Way," and Madonna's classic track, "Express Yourself," you're not the only one. While most people are dissecting Lady Gaga's Version 2.0, I think she's done well and was secretly hoping for Madge to show up on the Grammy's tonight and do a mash-up/battle royale.

1 comment:

  1. She killed it at the Grammy's but what did it for me was her appearance on Jay Leno the next day. She's very smart and funny as Hell.

    ReplyDelete