Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ramblings of a Twenty Something

After recently crossing over the quarter-century threshold I've come to the realization that I am ankle deep into the reality that is adulthood. In order to avoid the seriousness of life, I teach kindergarten. I love to travel and will jump on a flight or in a car if there's fun to be had. I live by the motto You Only Live Once. I will do anything to avoid paying full price for anything. I'm a reality television junkie. I have an addictive personality and an acute case of OCD (both self diagnosed with the assistance of WebMD) I'm on a several-year single streak and it appears as though this doesn't suit me well; friends, family and parents of my students have recently been suggesting that I apply for The Bachelor. [Little do they know I tried this route last year, however my audition for Chad Ochocinco's reality show was a flop] My dating life is a joke, at best. My latest obsession is any diet, cleanse, or exercise program that comes my way. I'm chronically logged onto the Internet, so I was thinking.....

......perhaps the hours I spend in front of the tv watching aforementioned smutty programming, searching for deals on the internet and researching diet/exercise trends could be used in a more productive fashion - a blog. Something that encompasses all of my passions, obsessions, adventures and whims. Hopefully it can provide entertainment for some, education for others and just plain escape from the monotony of your day (and mine). So read on if you so choose... I'll try to make it worth your while.

No comments:

Post a Comment