Friday, March 1, 2013

The Firefly Project: George Chiampas

Today, on his birthday, I honor a man whose heart is bigger than most. George Chiampas is the father of my first firefly, and I can definitely see in him many of the qualities that I admire so much in Chris. Since the first time I met George, he has welcomed me into his family with open arms. He and his wife are gracious, kind, and compassionate. Their genuine love for one another is visible in their interactions every occasion we spend with them. George would give the shirt off his back to help someone in need, and throws himself with full dedication to any task - from maintaining his beautiful backyard to a host of do-it-yourself home repairs. He never makes judgements and truly looks for the best in every person and situation that he encounters.

With your optimistic approach to life and endless love you give, George - you make the world a brighter place

No comments:

Post a Comment