Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Firefly Project: Allison Gomez

Today’s firefly is a girl who inspires me with her ambition, drive, and the way she gives 110% to everything that she does. If there was a modern day, female equivalent of a “Renaissance Man” - Allison would be it. 

She is a gorgeous young lady with amazing athletic abilities who is focused and dedicated to her health and fitness. She attends group classes daily AND has made time to supplement with an extensive triathalon training program. Oh, and did I mentioned she holds down a very successful full time job in addition to all of that. In the past few months, I’ve been lucky enough to also get to spend some time with her outside the training facility. She’s always up for an adventure - whether it’s carving pumpkins, driving to the city for a movie premier, or taking an art lesson at a random El Torito. Every time I hang out with Allison I find out something else she’s got up her sleeves - skiing, rockclimbing, and baking to name a few. Not only do I admire the way she throws herself into everything whole-heartedly, but I appreciate the way that she maintains a great demeanor and balances all her obligations. I am lucky to call Allison a friend, and I look forward to many more adventures with her. 
Allison, you make the world a brighter place.

No comments:

Post a Comment