Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Firefly Project: Chris Chiampas

Valentime’s Day seems like a fitting day to recognize and honor the man who truly makes me happier than I knew was possible. Christopher Michael Chiampas came into my life 364 days ago and it’s been a whirlwind journey ever since. Our “first date” spanned the course of four days and included a fabulous dinner (that we’re recreating tonight), go kart racing, hiking to the Tourist Club, an impromptu dinner in SF’s China Town and a BBQ with his family - I never looked back. We just click; he is the guy who finally brought truth to the cliche “When you meet the one, you’ll just know”. He is so compassionate, patient, and loving; he’s taken the time to learn about my love languages, and always finds the perfect gestures, words, and actions to show me his love. I could go on and on about the qualities he possesses that make him an ideal mate, but that would only begin to scratch the surface of the impact he has on making the world a better place.

Chris is and one-of-a-kind person. He values his family, friends and mine; he does all that he can to reach out to them in whatever capacity he can. I am constantly in awe of the way he conducts himself in both personal and professional life. He is hard-working, ambitious, honest, and successful. He sets lofty goals in all areas of life and chips away at them and accomplishes them, having fun along the way. He is one of the most well-spoken people that I know (and he gives me a run for my money at Jeopardy, no matter what he says). Chris can fix a computer, fix a car, and fix a darn good drink - how’s that for a Renaissance Man? He has an animated personality and great sense of humor. He throws himself 110% into anything and everything that he does - whether it’s an over-the-top party or a relationship. I admire that quality in him more than I can express.


For all that you do, all that you’ve done, 
and the bright future that I know lies ahead for us - I applaud you. 

Chris, you make the world a brighter place

1 comment:

  1. I wish the best to both of you. Chris sounds like a fantastic gentleman for a very fantastic young woman. Happy Valentine's Day to both of you.

    ReplyDelete