Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Firefly Project: Patti Bell

Patti is the kind of co-worker that everyone wants to have. She is reliable, resourceful and helpful - plus she has the absolute best sense of humor. Patti can make ANY situation better with her light-hearted demeanor, mastery of sarcasm and delightfully off-color humor. Patti’s family is a huge priority and she especially loves spending time with her grandson, Wyatt. Patti’s unwavering patriotism and support for those in public service is admirable (police, fire, military, etc). She wears red every Friday to show her support and I’ve never seen someone with more festive attire, as far as holidays are concerned. 

Patti, for all that you do for the students, staff and community of Laurelwood - you make the world a brighter place. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous! I am thinking that this is my 15 minutes of fame! Thank you for such kind word, I trully am blessed to have people like you in my life!!
    XOXOXOOX
    Patti

    ReplyDelete