Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Firefly Project: Charming Nails

Today, while getting my nails done - I had an unorthodox idea. If people can be fireflies, why can't places or things? So today, my firefly is Charming Nails. For me (and probably others) a manicure can remedy a bad day, help celebrate a victory, or simply provide an hour of relaxation.

When I find a great place for manicures, I cherish it. Brought here years ago by a coworker, I now visit this Franklin Mall location whenever I can justify a little pampering. Their prices are reasonable, facilities are clean, staff is friendly, and nail polish selection is ample. I always leave there with a great mani/pedi and a smile on my face.

Thank you, Charming Nails for providing the South Bay with a fantastic and affordable pampering option - you make the world a brighter place.

Express Pedicure: $20     Express Manicure: $12     Gel Manicure: $22     Mini Facial: $30

No comments:

Post a Comment